Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's the Conversation That Matters

This whole time I have been looking for a destination. I have been seeking to predict how God will find me, meet me, or where he will take me. I can not predict these things. I must go where I lead and see how it unfolds.. And it is truly unfolding for me now. I have been involved with gaychristian.net (Yay Justin and Brian!!!! :) for a while but I am just now really taking care and love into it. IT lead me to the message boards where there are tons of thinkers throwing the best energy ever out there, to friends who will pray for you no matter what. Plus of course all the affirming info one could need. (Check out Straight To Heaven).. Anyway I have been going back and forth on this for a while now and I have come to a beautiful space. I was led by a message board to the following on TheOoze.Tv. I am feeling like God has called me to both sides to bridge this gap. A little much to explain right now (Gotta cook dinner) but if I can understand both sides, I can spark the conversation. The bridges are being built. Who will be the first to walk across them?

Part 1 - Andrew Marin on TheOoze.Tv

Part 2 - Andrew Marin on TheOoze.Tv

No comments:

Post a Comment