Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Perfect Duality

It had always made perfect sense to me that in order to be one thing, you could NOT be the other. You could either be good or bad. Straight or gay. Clean cut or drug addict. After all, my mother had always called me the complete extremist claiming I could never stand in the middle. I wanted it all or nothing at all. I believed her. Parts of me still do. But at least now I can see where it stems from. I never really believed that I could have it all. I never believed that I could be good and still have anger and resentment. To be affected negatively by others emotions. These thing are all fluid in me. The whore and the Madonna. I am it all and it is perfect just as is. the above is an original check out her myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment